Electronics Engineers (Hardware & Firmware)
We are looking for talented and versatile electronics engineers to join our design team.
Note to Agencies: We are not seeking candidates from employment agencies.
- Working with other team members to create innovative instruments and systems, from concept to installation and commissioning
- Developing detailed technical specifications from customer or internal company technical requirements
- Designing, implementing, and commissioning electronic systems and subsystems
- Designing and implementing embedded and PC-based software
- Report to Project Managers
- Degree in electronic engineering, or multi-disciplinary engineering with a substantial electronics content
- Hands-on experience in the design of microprocessor-based electronics hardware
- Hands-on experience in the development of embedded software
- Knowledge and understanding of instrumentation and measurement.
- Experience in any or all of the following will be preferable:
- PIC microcontrollers
- LabWindows CVI
- Analogue electronics including sensor interfacing
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English, both verbally and in writing
- Enthusiasm and good organisational skills essential
- Able to work independently in the context of the wider company team
- Permanent entitlement to work in the European Community
The office is located in Hartley Wintney in rural Hampshire, close to Reading, Farnborough and Basingstoke. The job will be primarily office based, but there will be opportunities for domestic and international business travel from time to time. As the successful candidate, you will be offered a good salary, bonus, insurances and pension schemes.