AQUAlogger 210TY - turbidity logger
Turbidity, temperature, pressure
The AQUAlogger 210TY is a compact instrument capable of monitoring turbidity, and optionally temperature and/or water pressure at up to 1000 m water depth. The 210 series of data loggers incorporate a replaceable battery providing life expectancy of up to 1 year within a lightweight housing.
The AQUAtalk software application provides an intuitive and user-friendly software interface for deployment configuration, uploading of data, and quick report generation.
Features and benefits
- Multi-parameter logger - turbidity, temperature, pressure
- Quick and easy deployment
- High speed data connection
- Real time solutions available
- Suitable for freshwater and marine environments
- Real time solutions
- Monitoring dredge plumes
- Silt monitoring for hydropower plants
- Water quality monitoring for EIA and aquaculture
- Turbidity monitoring during construction