Turbidity, temperature, pressure - to 4000m
Ideal for dredge monitoring and water quality studies
The AQUAlogger 210TY is a compact instrument capable of monitoring turbidity, and optionally temperature and/or water pressure at up to 4000 m water depth. The 210 series of data loggers incorporate a replaceable battery providing life expectancy of up to 1 year within a lightweight housing.
The AQUAtalk software application provides an intuitive and user-friendly software interface for deployment configuration, uploading of data, and quick report generation.
- 4 fixed gains or autogain function
- Maximum 4000m depth
- Optional automatic wipers to combat biofouling
- Pressure to depth conversion
- Real time reporting capability as standard
- Oceanographic and environmental research
- Monitoring dredge plumes
- Silt monitoring for hydropower plants
- Water quality monitoring for EIA and aquaculture
- Turbidity monitoring during construction
Find out more